My friend Emily from Sweet Summer Smiles nominated me forever ago for the Liebster Award. She blogs about every-day life with an emphasis her journey with nutrition. She is also my real-life friend too, so that makes her even more special in my book 😉
The Liebster award is an award you give to fellow bloggers who have less than 200 followers, as a way to get their names out a bit and share some fun facts about each other. I love this survey-fun random facts-sorta stuff, so let’s get to it!
- 1) Acknowledge the nominating blogger.
- 2) Share 11 random facts about yourself.
- 3) Answer 11 questions the nominating blogger has created for you.
- 4) List 11 bloggers who have less than 200 followers (as best as you can tell based on the info provided!). They should be bloggers that you believe deserve some recognition and a little blogging love!
- 5) Post 11 questions for the bloggers that you nominated to answer.
- 6) Let all of the bloggers know that they’ve been nominated. You cannot nominate the blogger that nominated you.
11 random facts about me
- I’m dunking oreos in milk and demolishing them as I type this.
- I like going to bed with my hair wet from the shower.
- I am currently working on a “gallery wall” for one of the walls in our condo. (Can you put canvas photos next to photos in frames? Am I a lost cause?)
- I do not belong to a gym.
- We’re in season 4 of Breaking Bad and there has never, nor will ever be, a better show than this one.
- I wore braces in 2nd grade, wore headgear at night, and got Invisalign a few years back. My teeth are effing perfect now. 😉
- I have no desire to visit Paris.
- My family has a golden retriever and she is the absolute best
- I’m still on the hunt for a face cleanser that will fix my face. It’s been about a 10 year hunt….
- I believe accountability is so important. Don’t write it off and think you can do everything on your own.
- I feel most attractive in workout clothes, hair on top of my head, laughing with those I love. 🙂
My answers to Emily’s 11 Questions:
- How would you describe your personality? optimistic
- Why did you start blogging? I got tired of writing long captions to go along with my pictures on facebook! I’m one that likes to know the story behind a picture, and I figured the best way to convey my stories was through a blog.
- What is your favorite snack? trail mix. Must include chocolate chips though, can’t be too healthy.
- If you could be anywhere right now, where would you be and why? It’s fall now, and I would love to be somewhere where the leaves are colorful and I am greeted with a crispness in the air when I walk outside. Hills preferable.
- What is your favorite activity outside of health and fitness? Reading. Blogs, books fictional and non, thought-provoking writing, just all words really.
- What is the food you eat most often? Pizza.
- What makes you happy? Happy people
- What quality do you find most attractive in others? A sense of humor
- What is your guilty pleasure? Keeping Up With the Kardashians. That would’ve been my answer like 5 years ago too, how sad?
- What is your favorite book and TV show? Currently: Power of a Praying Wife by Stormie Omartian & Breaking Bad. They go hand-in-hand if you really think about it 😉
- What is your favorite lyric from a song? Currently: “Yeah in this wasteland where I’m livin’ //There is a crack in the door filled with light //And it’s all that I need to shine” — Needtobreathe
I nominate for the Liebster Award: (questions below)
- Kristen @ Glitter and Dust
- Nicole @ The Girl Who Ran Everywhere
- Katie @ Pregnancy Skin Care
- Kathryn @ Chicks Dig Running
- Alexa @ Active Tasty Life
- Taylor @ Food Faith Fitness
- Natalie @ Well Punctuated Wife
- Sarah @ Sweet Miles
- Kelsey @ Fueling Strong
- Lauren @ Write and Shine
- Karen @ Runner Girl Eats
I’m sorry if you have more than 200 followers and you are offended for me not knowing that. Regardless, I’d love to read your answers to my 11 questions! Thanks for writing your blog and entertaining me… I kind of really love having friends via the blog world. Virtual high-5. 😉
11 questions for those I nominated:
I did a little this-or-that for you to answer! You must only pick ONE and let me know WHY you chose.
- online shopping or in-store shopping
- black or white
- summer or winter
- elephant or moose
- Traffic or standing in line
- piano or guitar
- share it or keep it a secret
- dance or watch others dance
- filter or no filter
- beer or wine
- Jonathon Taylor Thomas or Jesse from Free Willy