So apparently I’m on a fun survey kick! My friend Kristen tagged me to answer a bunch of questions, so here’s my go at it:
Four Names That People Call Me, Other Than My Real Name
- Babe > Ryan’s way of getting my attention, to which I respond Yeah what it do boo? (complete joke)
- Molls Balls > people thought this was a funny nickname when I was in high school and played volleyball. I never knew if I should laugh and go with it, or be weirded out.
- Molly Rose-O > this was the title of a song my mom made up the day I was born 🙂
- Hey Therapist > staff and/or patients at my work that will never learn my name. Never.
Four Jobs I Have Had
- First job > I sold shoes and pretended I thought “J’s” were cool when I worked at Finish Line.
- Worked at a gym > free membership and like 10% off smoothies, wins!
- Nanny > I’ve babysat a lot in my day, but my job as a nanny right after college to a little girl with Down Syndrome holds the happiest place in my heart.
- Physical Therapist Assistant > what I do now, another very rewarding job.
Four Movies I’ve Watched More Than Once
- Mean Girls
- The Dark Knight
- Black Swan > it concerns my husband that I’ve watched this one more than once.
Four Books I’d Recommend
- You Are Special // Max Lucado
- Redeeming Love // Francine Rivers
- Change Of Heart // Jodi Piccoult
- Wild // Cheryl Strayed
Four Places I Have Lived
- A little higher north in Florida
- Back to where I came from, Florida
Four Places I Have Been
- Dominican Republic > first time out of the country, and on a mission’s trip with my church
- New York City > I can’t handle this town more than 3 days, however I absolutely love it when I’m there.
- The Grand Canyon
- The Biltmore Estate
Four Places I’d Rather Be Right Now
- Sitting on the deck of a cabin in the mountains
- Taking a train ride through the Swiss Alps
- Jogging with a friend
- In my bed, coffee bedside, watching crap on TV
Four Things I Don’t Eat
- strawberry milk
- kalamata olives
- watermelon > texture issues
- an abundance of carbohydrates > this is a new thing in my life, I don’t love it
Four Of My Favorite Foods
- My mom’s salads
- Bang bang shrimp
Four TV Shows That I Watch
- Breaking Bad > We just finished the series. Ermergerd
- So You Think You Can Dance > Fave show to watch every summer
- Amazing Race > I want to be on this so bad one day. Anyone want to partner up and be “the bloggers” ??
- Game of Thrones > we just started this one
Four Things That I Am Looking Forward To This (Coming) Year
- A new year
- Races with friends
- Considering attending some blogger’s retreat (suggestions?!)
- Another year of annoying and begging my husband for a dog
Four Things I’m Always Saying
- Get it girl > to any female friend that’s doing anything I approve of
- Love It > I text it more than I say it, but texting is the same as talking these days
- Am I supposed to cook again tonight? > me to my husband. Every night.
Instead of tagging 4 people, YOU tell me these 4 things!: where you’re sitting right this second, what you ate last, the first thing that comes to mind when I say the word “ridiculous”, and a stocking stuffer you plan to stuff in your significant other’s stocking? 🙂 🙂 🙂
I hope you all had a happy Thanksgiving and were able to spend some time with those you love! I am thankful for you readers!